Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- WARNING: IF THE SUBMISSION FORM WILL NOT CONTAIN ALL THE NAMES OF THE AUTHORS, IT WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT FOR SENDING TO THE REFEREES
- Authors should suggest, in the "Comments for editor", at least 2 names (with their email address and affiliation) of potential Reviewers. The suggested Reviewers must have no conflict of interest with the proposal research.
The references have to follow this guidelines:
Sheibani K, Battifora H, Burke J. Antigenic phenotype of malignant mesotheliomas and pulmonary adenocarcinomas. Am J Pathol 1986; 123: 212-9.
No dots after the initials of the name of the authors or in the name of the Journals. No italic or bold types. The year have to follow the name of the Journal.
- The manuscript is written using Microsoft Word for Windows and papers have not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere
- Papers must follow the instruction to Authors in About the Journal
- The manuscript should contains the names and surnames of all authors and their affiliations, the e-mail address of the corresponding author, the title in english of the article, the abstract in english and at least 3 key words in english, legends for figures and tables, tables and figures (only if prepared in Microsoft Word format). Figures prepared in jpeg/tiff format (or high resolution pdf) have been uploaded individually as supplementary files after uploading the manuscript.
- The submission form is filled in with the names and surnames of all authors, and not only of the corresponding author, using capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names.
In consideration of the publication of my manuscript or other written work, I hereby transfer to MATTIOLI 1885 SPA the sole and exclusive worldwide rights,
1. to secure copyright;
2. to produce preprints or reprints for sale or free distribution;
3. to republish the article in a collection of articles or any other format related to the Journal.
Furthermore, I affirm that this article (text, illustrations, and/or tables) is original, unpublished, not under consideration by another journal, and not subject to copyright or any other of the rights that are hereby assigned to MATTIOLI 1885.
Names and email addresses entered in this website will be used exclusively for the declared aims of the Journal and will not be used for any other purpose.