Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please pay attention to these instructions: the corrections to the articles will be accepted and the articles will be corrected when and only, we will send you the official letter of proofreading request. The submitted corrections not requested by the Editorial Office will not be considered. We will send you the proofreading request about 1 month before the publication of the article.
Instructions to submit a revised manuscript
Files you must have available:
- Revised manuscript file with changes highlighted or in red colour. In Word you can use Track Changes, then Highlight Changes or simply Underline your changes or use the red colour. Use a short file name, such as revised (the file extension should be added automatically), for your new manuscript file.
- File containing response to reviewers.
- Please, be sure to add ALL the affiliations of ALL the Authors of the article because otherwise they they will not appear online. Please, be sure to fill in carefully all the metadata of the article.
The submission form must contain the full names of ALL authors, using the button "ADD CONTRIBUTORS" with capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names. If the submission has missed the co-authors name, it is not possible to add them later and THE SUBMISSION MUST BE REPEATED.
Please, be sure also to add all the affiliations of all the authors in the form in the submission process and please, be sure the affiliations are correct.
With this submission, you agree, in the name and on behalf of any co-authors too, to the use of personal data collected for each purpose connected with this registration, to receive promotional material and, for any other purposes that may be necessary pursuant to EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / Effettuando tale submission, acconsenti, anche in nome e per conto di eventuali coautori, all’utilizzo dei dati personali raccolti per ogni finalità connessa alla presente registrazione, per ricevere materiale promozionale e, per ogni altro scopo che si rendesse necessario ai sensi del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.
All Journal articles from 2019 onwards are published with open access under the CC-BY Creative Commons attribution license (the current version is CC-BY, NC SA 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/). This means that the author(s) retain copyright, but the content is free to download, distribute and adapt for non-commercial purposes, given appropriate attribution to the original article.
The articles in the previous edition of the Journal (European Journal of Oncology) are made available online with open access under the CC-BY Creative Commons attribution license (the current version is CC-BY, NC SA version 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
Upon submission, author(s) grant the Journal the license to publish their original unpublished work, within one year, and the non exclusive right to display, store, copy and reuse the content. The CC-BY Creative Commons attribution license enables anyone to use the publication freely, given appropriate attribution to the author(s) and citing the Journal as the original publisher. The CC-BY Creative Commons attribution license does not apply to third-party materials that display a copyright notice to prohibit copying. Unless the third-party content is also subject to a CC-BY Creative Commons attribution license, or an equally permissive license, the author(s) must comply with any third-party copyright notices.
The publisher retains the commercial rights on printed copies on request.
Reproductions with commercial intent will require written permission and payment of royalties.
The company Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. guarantees that the personal data collected will be processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and only for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / La società Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. garantisce che i dati personali raccolti saranno tratti in modo lecito, corretto, trasparente e solamente per le finalità per cui sono stati raccolti ed, in ogni caso, nel rispetto del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.