Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Papers must be submitted in English
- Papers have not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere and must be original
- Papers must follow the instruction to Authors in About the Journal
- Manuscript must be original and not contains parts taken from other publications
- Figures and tables must be up-loaded individually as supplementary files
- Provide to insert in TITLE box the title of the article (in english)
- Provide to insert in ABSTRACT box the summary of the article (in english)
- Provide to insert in KEY WORD box 3-10 key words
- The submission form is filled in with the names and surnames of all authors, and not only of the corresponding author, using capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names.
Names and email addresses entered in this website will be used exclusively for the declared aims of the Journal and will not be used for any other purpose.