Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission form contains the full names and last names of ALL authors, using the button "ADD CONTRIBUTORS" with capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names. If the submission has missed the co-authors name, it is not possible to add them later and THE SUBMISSION MUST BE REPEATED. Use the capital letter only for the first letter of the proper names.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The manuscript is written using Microsoft Word for Windows.
- The manuscript complies with the requirements of the Instructions to Authors in "About/Submission".
- In the TITLE box the title of the manuscript is inserted using capital letters only for the first letter of the title and for proper names.
- In the ABSTRACT box the abstract of the manuscript has been inserted using capital letters only for proper names.
- In the KEY WORD box at least 3 key words have been inserted using capital letters only for the first letter of each key word and for proper names.
- The manuscript contains the title of the article, the running title, the abstract, at least 3 key words, legends for figures and tables, tables, figures (only if prepared in Microsoft Word format).
- Figures in jpeg/tiff format (or high resolution pdf) have been uploaded individually as single files when uploading the manuscript.
- In the accompanying letter, uploaded in the website with the manuscript, the author responsible for correspondence should declare that all the authors have read and agreed with the content and interpretation of the submitted article. The accompanying letter should also contain a declaration signed by the corresponding author also on behalf of all the other authors concerning potential conflict of interest. Authors are welcome to suggest up to two reviewers for their work. The Journal may consider such suggestions, but editors reserve the right to make the final decision.
In consideration of the publication of my manuscript or other written work, I hereby transfer to MATTIOLI 1885 the sole and exclusive worldwide rights,
- to secure copyright;
- to produce preprints or reprints for sale or free distribution;
- to republish the article in a collection of articles or any other format related to the Journal.
Furthermore, I affirm that this article (text, illustrations, and/or tables) is original, unpublished, not under consideration by another journal, and not subject to copyright or any other of the rights that are hereby assigned to MATTIOLI 1885.
Names and email addresses entered in this website will be used exclusively for the declared aims of the Journal and will not be used for any other purpose.