Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, LaTeX or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
If you are submitting a revision of a manuscript you must have available:
- Revised manuscript file with changes highlighted or in red colour. In Word you can use Track Changes, then Highlight Changes or simply Underline your changes or use the red colour.
- Response to reviewers
Please, be sure to add ALL the affiliations of ALL the Authors of the article because otherwise they they will not appear online. Please, be sure to fill in carefully all the metadata of the article.
The submission form must contain the full names of ALL authors, using the button "ADD CONTRIBUTORS" with capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names. If the submission has missed the co-authors name, it is not possible to add them later and THE SUBMISSION MUST BE REPEATED.
Please, be sure also to add all the affiliations of all the authors in the form in the submission process and please, be sure the affiliations are correct.
- Please, be sure to download and fill out the COI disclosure form. Then, please, upload it in your submission in the website with your manuscript
- If one or more of the authors of the manuscript are Fellow of the Collegium Ramazzini please list their names in the Comments for the Editor section
Publication fee: 1000 Euro.
All submitted articles will have to pay a fee of 1000 euro. Please, for waivers or discounts send an email to: email@example.com .
This fee has to pay as soon as your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication and it is charged to you or to your institution (or funder). The corresponding authors are responsible for making the payment or arranging it through their institutions. After that payment we proceed with the publication.
- For research articles involving animal subjects, authors must adhere to the ARRIVE (Animals in Research: Reporting in Vivo Experiments) guidelines for reporting animal research (Kilkenny et al. 2010; Tilson and Schroeder 2013). For observational research studies, EHP strongly recommends that authors consult an appropriate version of the STROBE (Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology) guidelines. Before conducting a review, authors should consult appropriate guidelines, such as PRISMA (Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses) and the EQUATOR network, for guidance on planning, executing, and reporting of systematic reviews and meta-analyses, and scoping reviews. Submitted protocols for systematic reviews must be registered in PROSPERO or another appropriate protocol database and comply with reporting requirements set out in the PRISMA-P Statement (Moher et al. 2015)
The company Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. guarantees that the personal data collected will be processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and only for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / La società Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. garantisce che i dati personali raccolti saranno tratti in modo lecito, corretto, trasparente e solamente per le finalità per cui sono stati raccolti ed, in ogni caso, nel rispetto del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.