Main Article Content
assisted suicide, voluntary death, bioethical
In Italy, on 10 March 2022, the Chamber of Deputies approved the bill "Dispositions in the matter of medical assisted voluntary death", formulated on the base of the recent sentence of the Constitutional Court n. 242/2019. Our study aims to analyze the bill, to evaluate its concrete applicability and highlight bioethical aspects and medico-legal criticalities.
2. Maiese A, Manetti AC, La Russa R, et al. Autopsy findings in COVID-19-related deaths: a litera-ture review. Forensic Sci Med Pathol 2021; 17(2):279–96.
3. Maiese A, Russa R, Santoro P, Matteis A, Paolo MD. Future litigation after Covid-19 pandemic in Italy. Med Leg J 2021; 89(2):148–9.
4. Karaboue MAA, Milone V, La Casella GV, et al. What will our children do when we are gone? Italian legislature does not tackle the worries of parents of disabled children. Reflections on disa-bility. medhistor [Internet]. 2022 May 6 [cited 2022 Jun.29];6(1):e2022013.
5. Zanza C, Racca F, Longhitano Y, et al. Risk Management and Treatment of Coagulation Disor-ders Related to COVID-19 Infection. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021; 18(3):1268.
6. Granata V, Faggioni L, Grassi R, et al. Structured reporting of computed tomography in the staging of colon cancer: a Delphi consensus proposal. Radiol Med 2022; 127(1):21–9.
7. Del Fante Z, Di Fazio N, Papale A, et al. Evaluation of Physical Risk during Necropsy and Morgue Activities as Risk Management Strategy. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2021; 18(16):8266.
8. Cantisani V, Iannetti G, Miele V, et al. Addendum to the sonographic medical act. J Ultrasound 2021; 24(3):229–30.
9. Santoro P, La Russa R, Besi L, et al. The forensic approach to plastic bag suffocation: Case re-ports and review of the literature. Med Leg J 2019; 87(4):214–20.
10. Viola RV, Di Fazio N, Del Fante Z, et al. Rules on informed consent and advance directives at the end-of-life: the new Italian law. Clin Ter 2020; 171(2):e94–6.
11. Maiese A, Volonnino G, Viola RV, et al. A rare case of Spinal Epidural Abscess following meso-therapy: a challenging diagnosis and the importance of clinical risk management. Considerations concerning uncommon risk factor for development of Spinal Epidural Abscess and its preven-tion. Clin Ter 2020; 170(1):e15–8.
12. Fiorini F, Granata A, Battaglia Y, Karaboue MAA. Talking about medicine through mass media. G Ital Nefrol 2019; 36(1):2019–vol1.
13. Mazzariol B, Karaboue M, Di Luca A, Di Luca NM. Guidelines, good practices and best clinical health practices: valuable guidance for physicians and judges?. Clin Ter 2018; 169(6):e292–6.
14. Granata V, Fusco R, Costa M, et al. Preliminary Report on Computed Tomography Radiomics Features as Biomarkers to Immunotherapy Selection in Lung Adenocarcinoma Patients. Cancers (Basel) 2021; 13(16):3992.
15. Pastorini A, Karaboue M, Di Luca A, Mario di Luca NM, Ciallella C. Medico-legal aspects of tort law patient safeguards within the Gelli-Bianco piece of legislation. Clin Ter 2018; 169(4):e170–7.
16. La Russa R, Fazio V, Ferrara M, et al. Proactive Risk Assessment Through Failure Mode and Ef-fect Analysis (FMEA) for Haemodialysis Facilities: A Pilot Project. Front Public Health 2022; 10:823680.
17. Bernetti A, La Russa R, de Sire A, et al. Cervical Spine Manipulations: Role of Diagnostic Pro-cedures, Effectiveness, and Safety from a Rehabilitation and Forensic Medicine Perspective: A Systematic Review. Diagnostics 2022; 12 (5): 1056 DOI: 10.3390/diagnostics12051056
18. Giaconi C, Manetti AC, Turco S, et al. Post-mortem computer tomography in ten cases of death while diving: a retrospective evaluation. Radiologia Medica 2022; 127 (3): 318-29. DOI: 10.1007/s11547-022-01448-x
19. Granata V, Morana G, D’onofrio, et al. Structured reporting of computed tomography and magnetic resonance in the staging of pancreatic adenocarcinoma: A delphi consensus proposal. Diagnostics 2021; 11 (11): 2033. DOI: 10.3390/diagnostics11112033
20. Granata V, Coppola F, Grassi R, et al. Structured Reporting of Computed Tomography in the Staging of Neuroendocrine Neoplasms: A Delphi Consensus Proposal. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 2021; 12: 748944. DOI: 10.3389/fendo.2021.748944
21. Piccioni A, Cicchinelli S, Saviano L, et al. Risk Management in First Aid for Acute Drug Intoxica-tion. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2020; 17(21):8021.
22. Maiese A, La Russa R, Arcangeli M, et al. Multidisciplinary approach to suspected sudden un-expected infant death caused by milk-aspiration: A case report. World J Clin Cases 2020; 8(18):4128–34.
23. Karaboue MAA, Ferrara M, Bertozzi G, Berritto D, Volonnino G, La Russa R, Lacasella GV.. To vaccinate or not: literacy against hesitancy: Vaccination hesitancy. Med Histor 2022 May 6 [cited 2022 Jun. 29];6(1):e2022014.