Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- To complete and upload the manuscript at submission. Incomplete submissions will not be put into the peer-review process until requirements are met.
- Is your article formatted following the journal’s guidelines? If NOT, the article will be DECLINED. Please, see carefully the Authors Guidelines
Have you download the two sample files for your online submission?
ABM title page sample and ABM manuscript sample. Then, upload both files in your submission.
- Have you included patients consent and ethics committee approval with related protocol number?
- Have you included all references in reference section?
- Do you have the correct files ready to be uploaded?
- Have you written an effective cover letter?
- Do you have written permission for any third-party materials you’ve included?
- Have you included the name and affiliation of any co-authors?
- Have you included correspondent address, e-mail and phone number and ORCiD?
- Have you included a disclosure statement and declared any competing interests?
- Did you acknowledge that a publication fee is due for accepted papers?
At this point you are ready to submit your manuscript.
- If you want to submit the article for Health Professions Supplement, please, choose the Section: "Supplement Health Professions" or "Health Professions" in the first step of the submission.
With this submission, you agree, in the name and on behalf of any co-authors too, to the use of personal data collected for each purpose connected with this registration, to receive promotional material and, for any other purposes that may be necessary pursuant to EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / Effettuando tale submission, acconsenti, anche in nome e per conto di eventuali coautori, all’utilizzo dei dati personali raccolti per ogni finalità connessa alla presente registrazione, per ricevere materiale promozionale e, per ogni altro scopo che si rendesse necessario ai sensi del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Transfer of Copyright and Permission to Reproduce Parts of Published Papers.
Authors retain the copyright for their published work. No formal permission will be required to reproduce parts (tables or illustrations) of published papers, provided the source is quoted appropriately and reproduction has no commercial intent. Reproductions with commercial intent will require written permission and payment of royalties.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The company Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. guarantees that the personal data collected will be processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and only for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject