Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- PLEASE BE SURE THAT THE METADATA ONLINE ARE CORRECT (WHEN YOU FILL IN THE FORM OF SUBMISSION THE ARTICLE). REQUESTS FOR ADDITION/DELETE/CHANGE OF AUTHORS OR AFFILIATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE PUBLICATION OF THE ISSUE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- The online submission form must contain the full names of ALL authors, using the button "ADD CONTRIBUTORS" with capital letters only for the first letter of authors’ names. If the submission has missed the co-authors name, it is not possible to add them later and THE SUBMISSION MUST BE REPEATED .
PLEASE, BE SURE TO ADD ALL THE AFFILIATIONS OF ALL THE AUTHORS OF THE ARTICLE BECAUSE OTHERWISE THEY THEY WILL NOT APPEAR ONLINE AND THE DOI WILL NOT ASSIGNED. PLEASE, BE SURE TO FILL IN CAREFULLY ALL THE METADATA OF THE ARTICLE. FOR AUTHOR SUBMITTING THE ARTICLE, PLEASE, BE SURE IN YOUR PROFILE IS PRESENT THE AFFILIATION AND IF NOT, PLEASE UPDATE IT OR DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE AFFILIATION IN THE SUBMISSION PROCEED OF THE ARTICLE.
. The affiliation is requested by mEDRA to assign automatically the DOI in the article and without affiliations (for all the authors) in metadata, mEDRA will not assign the DOI
- Please, mark in red the Family name of the authors in the Title page file
Please, download and use the two sample files for your online submission: ABM title page sample and ABM manuscript sample. Then, upload both files in your submission.
- Papers must be submitted in English
- Papers have not already been published or submitted for publication elsewhere and must be original
- Papers must follow the instruction to Authors. Please, see Author Guidelines.
- Manuscript must be original and not contains parts taken from other publications
The corresponding author, also on behalf of all the other authors, should declare the existence or otherwise of financial connections (consultancies, ownership of shares, patents, etc.) that might constitute a potential conflict of interest in relation to the subject matter of the article. In the case of existence of any such financial connections, the authors concerned must declare them in a brief but complete definition at the end of the article, before the references.
If no conflict of interest exists type: "Each author declares that he or she has no commercial associations (e.g. consultancies, stock ownership, equity interest, patent/licensing arrangement etc.) that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted article".
- Authors will be expected to have obtained ethics committee approval and informed patient consent for any experimental use of a novel procedure or tool where a clear clinical advantage based on clinical need was not apparent before treatment.
- Authors should suggest, in the "Comments for the Editor", at least 2 full names (with their email address and affiliation) of potential Reviewers. The suggested Reviewers must have no conflict of interest with the proposal research. Please, specify the first name and the last name.
When revising your manuscript, please show corrections by using track changes or highlighting them in red color. Be sure to respond to all reviewer comments including also a letter with your comments about.
You should upload two files:
- Revised manuscript file with changes highlighted or in red colour. In Word you can use Track Changes, then Highlight Changes or simply Underline your changes or use the red colour. Use a short file name, such as revised (the file extension should be added automatically), for your new manuscript file.
- File containing response to reviewers.
Make sure that no author information is present in the manuscript file, since we are using double-blind peer review. Please, you should upload 2 files: "the title page" file and the manuscript file. The "title page" file must contain: a concise informative title; full author(s) names (full first name and last name); department or institution where work was done (not what you are or you do in this department, as MD, PhD, …); full name and address of author to whom correspondence about the manuscript and request should be referred, as well as fax (if it is available), E-mail and telephone number; a running title of no more than 40 characters.
The title page file will not be included in the review process. The manuscript file must contain text, tables, legends, references and figures.
- If you want to submit the article for Health Professions Supplement, please, choose the Section: "Supplement Health Professions" or "Health Professions" in the first step of the submission.
- Provide to insert in TITLE box the title of the article (in english). Provide to insert in ABSTRACT box the summary of the article (in english). Provide to insert in KEY WORD box 3-10 key words. Provide to insert in REFERENCES box the References of the article. You can copy and past the references from your word file to the box.
With this submission, you agree, in the name and on behalf of any co-authors too, to the use of personal data collected for each purpose connected with this registration, to receive promotional material and, for any other purposes that may be necessary pursuant to EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / Effettuando tale submission, acconsenti, anche in nome e per conto di eventuali coautori, all’utilizzo dei dati personali raccolti per ogni finalità connessa alla presente registrazione, per ricevere materiale promozionale e, per ogni altro scopo che si rendesse necessario ai sensi del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.
The company Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. guarantees that the personal data collected will be processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and only for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / La società Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. garantisce che i dati personali raccolti saranno tratti in modo lecito, corretto, trasparente e solamente per le finalità per cui sono stati raccolti ed, in ogni caso, nel rispetto del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.