Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- To complete and upload the manuscript at submission. Incomplete submissions will not be put into the peer-review process until requirements are met.
- Is your article formatted following the journal’s guidelines? If NOT, the article will be DECLINED. Please, see carefully the Authors Guidelines
Have you download the two sample files for your online submission?
ABM title page sample and ABM manuscript sample. Then, upload both files in your submission.
- Have you included patients consent and ethics committee approval with related protocol number?
- Have you included all references in reference section?
- Do you have the correct files ready to be uploaded?
- Have you written an effective cover letter?
- Do you have written permission for any third-party materials you’ve included?
- Have you included the name and affiliation of any co-authors?
- Have you included correspondent address, e-mail and phone number and ORCiD?
- Have you included a disclosure statement and declared any competing interests?
- Did you acknowledge that a publication fee is due for accepted papers?
At this point you are ready to submit your manuscript.
- If you want to submit the article for Health Professions Supplement, please, choose the Section: "Supplement Health Professions" or "Health Professions" in the first step of the submission.
With this submission, you agree, in the name and on behalf of any co-authors too, to the use of personal data collected for each purpose connected with this registration, to receive promotional material and, for any other purposes that may be necessary pursuant to EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject. / Effettuando tale submission, acconsenti, anche in nome e per conto di eventuali coautori, all’utilizzo dei dati personali raccolti per ogni finalità connessa alla presente registrazione, per ricevere materiale promozionale e, per ogni altro scopo che si rendesse necessario ai sensi del Reg. UE n. 679/2016 e del D.lgs. n. 101/2018, nonché di qualsiasi altra disposizione in materia.
NOTICE TO AUTHORS - Copyrights
The Authors confirm that neither the manuscript nor any part of it has been published or is under consideration for publication elsewhere. The same Authors assign all rights, including but no limiteded to the copyright, for the present manuscript to Acta Biomedica upon its acceptance for publication. When the manuscript is accepted, the Editorial office of Acta Biomedica inform about the Author reported in the manuscript . If no reply will be received, Acta Biomedica Editorial office will apply the rule “no response means implied consent” and it will proceed with the publication.
Accepted papers become the permanent property of ACTA BIO MEDICA SOCIETY OF MEDICINE AND NATURAL SCIENCES OF PARMA and no part may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of both the author and the publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The company Mattioli 1885 S.r.l. guarantees that the personal data collected will be processed in a lawful, correct, transparent manner and only for the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with EU Reg. N. 679/2016 and of the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018, as well as any other provision on the subject