Main Article Content
COVID-19, Mental health, Elderly, Chronic patients
2. Odone A, Delmonte D, Scognamiglio T, et al. COVID-19 deaths in Lombardy, Italy: data in context. Lancet Public Health 2020;5(6):e310.
3. Wyper GMA, Assunção R, Cuschieri S, et al. Population vulnerability to COVID-19 in Europe: a burden of disease analysis. Arch Public Health 2020;78:47.
4. Wang L, He W, Yu X, et al. Coronavirus disease 2019 in elderly patients: Characteristics and prognostic factors based on 4-week follow-up. J Infect 2020;80(6):639-645.
5. Li P, Chen L, Liu Z, et al. Clinical Features and Short-term Outcomes of Elderly Patients With COVID-19. Int J Infect Dis 2020 [Epub ahead of print]
6. Grasselli G, Pesenti A, Cecconi M. Critical Care Utilization for the COVID-19 Outbreak in Lombardy, Italy: Early Experience and Forecast During an Emergency Response. JAMA 2020;10.1001/jama.2020.4031.
7. Ross SW, Lauer CW, Miles WS, et al. Maximizing the Calm before the Storm: Tiered Surgical Response Plan for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). J Am Coll Surg 2020;230(6):1080-1091.e3.
8. Serafini G, Bondi E, Locatelli C, et al. Aged Patients With Mental Disorders in the COVID-19 Era: The Experience of Northern Italy. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 2020 [Epub ahead of print]
9. Amerio A, Bianchi D, Santi F, et al. Covid-19 pandemic impact on mental health: a web-based cross-sectional survey on a sample of Italian general practitioners. Acta Biomed 2020; 91(2): 83-88.
10. Serafini G, Parmigiani B, Amerio A, et al. The psychological impact of COVID-19 on the mental health in the general population. QJM 2020 [Epub ahead of print]
11. Banerjee D. 'Age and ageism in COVID-19': Elderly mental health-care vulnerabilities and needs. Asian J Psychiatr 2020;51:102154.
12. Torous J, Wykes T. Opportunities From the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic for Transforming Psychiatric Care With Telehealth. JAMA Psychiatry 2020 [Epub ahead of print]