Main Article Content
In the present issue of Acta Biomedica is published a contribution of Rago V on "Scientific writing like a native English-speaker: tips for Italian researchers". The Author, over the past years, has collaborated with Italian researchers and has generally noticed that their English status is relatively weak. Therefore, he gives "tips or dritte that do not always refer to incorrect English, but rather to weak scientific English" (1). [...]
2. Auvinen, A. How do I write a scientific article–advice to a young researcher. Duodecim.2015; 131:1460–6.
3. Mack CA. How to Write a Good Scientific Paper. Published by SPIE. Bellingham, Washington, USA.pp.13-6.
4. Sung-Tae Hong .Ten Tips for Authors of Scientific Articles. J Korean Med Sci 2014; 29:1035-1037
5. Lock S. A difficult balance: editorial peer review in medicine. London: Nuffield Provincials Hospital Trust; 1985.
6. Michel LA. How to Prepare a Scientific Surgical Paper A practical approach. Acta Chir Belg. 2012;112: 323-39.